fvwm - where's pager??

Pau vim.unix at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 30 23:38:17 PDT 2010

Thanks for the many replies. I am an OpenBSD user but open does not
recognise all of the hardware on the mac. While I am now using open on
the mac, I was wondering whether I could get fvwm up and runnning on
it. It would help a lot. I am very confused with the aqua interface.

If fvwm is messed, where should I look to find out what's the problem?
Where is the default fvwmrc file? I do not understand how the mac
works. "locate" seems not to work.

thanks,

Pau