Offer to beta test ports with potential 32 bit Intel Core Duo issues.

Steve Morris steve at judgement.com
Sat May 1 08:37:21 PDT 2010

I have an early Intel MacMini with 32 bit Intel Core Duo. My
difficulties getting kdenlive to install makes me realize that there
issues specific to this platform, particularly with extended assembler
code, that developers with newer 64 bit Macs can't test. If people are
willing to hand hold me as I learn my way around port development I am
willing to do test installs to help people trying to get ports to work
on this platform.

Because iPhone/iPad development tools require the very latest release
of OS X and xcode (sometimes even beta versions) that is the only
environment I can test with.