[MacPorts] #24732: zlib-1.2.5.tar.bz2 fetch fails

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri May 14 15:56:49 PDT 2010

On May 10, 2010, at 13:59, Mick Alvey wrote:

> [...]

I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to resolve the issues fetching and installing zlib. Let's continue this discussion on the macports-users mailing list, since tickets are not a good place to have conversations, and these questions are about how to use MacPorts. You will need to subscribe to macports-users before you can post a reply there. That can be done here: