xfig / date / libintl problem on a MacBook Pro

Joel Friedman jf at cs.ubc.ca
Thu Nov 4 18:04:31 PDT 2010

Hi Ryan,

"port provides /opt/local/bin/date" gave:

/opt/local/bin/date is not provided by a MacPorts port.

I have this feeling that when I migrated from my old Mac laptop to a new
one, I may have used the facility for transferring files (I forget its
name) from one to the other, and I'm wondering if it didn't copy an
/opt/local/bin/date from there.

In any case, I deleted the beast.

Many thanks.

Cheers, Joel