xfig / date / libintl problem on a MacBook Pro

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Fri Nov 5 00:23:24 PDT 2010

Hi All,

	Though the MacPort experts, may disagree with me,
	I would never suggest migrating MacPorts!

	I always start MacPorts out with a fresh install on any new machine
	or new major OS version. It saves a lot of headaches.
	The only thing you loose is time in installing MacPorts.
	If you are worrying about missing a port you can always
	port installed > listofports.

	regards
		Keith.