xfig / date / libintl problem on a MacBook Pro

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Nov 4 19:54:53 PDT 2010

On Nov 4, 2010, at 10:50 PM, John B Brown wrote:

> 	Since when has rendering an honest opinion been unacceptable?

You have repeatedly bombastically blamed macports for problems that end up being caused by changes you've made to your system that put it into a non-working state.

... and now you're telling other users that macports is full of bugs.

That's fine (as it's fairly easy to ignore you) - but you should expect that someone will step in to correct you when you offer bad advice to other users.

--
Daniel J. Luke