xfig / date / libintl problem on a MacBook Pro

John B Brown jbb at vcn.com
Thu Nov 4 20:16:09 PDT 2010

Dear Daniel,

	Communication is essential to learning. Asking as many questions as
possible is one way to communicate a need for enlightenment. Posing
possibilities is another. Asking questions can hardly be considered
bombast. Why would you even remember my initial learning curve?

	I certainly do hope you have a better command of work languages; your
command of adjectives seems distorted.

	And yes, debugging implies bugs. Macports are forever being debugged.
Do you wish to claim that as my fault also?

	Go check your cats!

Daniel J. Luke wrote:
> On Nov 4, 2010, at 10:50 PM, John B Brown wrote:
>> 	Since when has rendering an honest opinion been unacceptable?
>
> You have repeatedly bombastically blamed macports for problems that end up being caused by changes you've made to your system that put it into a non-working state.
>
> ... and now you're telling other users that macports is full of bugs.
>
> That's fine (as it's fairly easy to ignore you) - but you should expect that someone will step in to correct you when you offer bad advice to other users.
>
> --
> Daniel J. Luke
> +========================================================+
> | *---------------- dluke at geeklair.net ----------------* |
> | *-------------- http://www.geeklair.net -------------* |
> +========================================================+
> |   Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily   |
> |          reflect the opinions of my employer.          |
> +========================================================+

	Shalom,

	John B. Brown.
	[jbb at vcn.com]
	358 High Street,
	Buffalo, Wyoming
	82834

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes"  Mahatma Gandhi
"If any question why we died, tell them,
because our fathers lied."  Rudyard Kipling
"A man who does not know the truth is just an idiot
but a man who knows the truth and calls it a lie
is a crook."  Bertolt Brecht
"I wonder whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on
or by imbeciles who really mean it."  Mark Twain

1-307-684-9068