xfig / date / libintl problem on a MacBook Pro

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Fri Nov 5 01:47:01 PDT 2010

Hi John,

	Nobody, said that MacPort is completely bug free. But, it is not a buggy system anymore.
	Some of its problem are part of a complicated system of port distribution. The system is getting better and better.
	There is no fool proof system for the work what MacPorts does.

	Sorry, I you felt I was being offensive.

	I find it great that you are still active after 77 years. Kept going.

	regards
		Keith.