bash completion for port command does not work

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Sat Nov 20 04:04:41 PST 2010

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Andre Massing <massing at simula.no> wrote:
> Another observation. If I combine port with sudo I and try to complete
> sudo port <TAB>
> I get
> -bash: complete: port: no completion specification
> Any idea how I can debug this? Any pointers are really appreciated!

Unluckily I can't help you debugging it but I experienced the very
same problem when using sudo so I disabled bash_completion sourcing in
my bash_profile.
When I read your message to the ml I was curious if the problem still
applied, I enabled source of bash_completion and I rebuilt
bash-completion port, now it is working just fine.

--
Andrea