[SOLVED] Re: bash completion for port command does not work

Andre Massing massing at simula.no
Sat Nov 20 06:26:03 PST 2010

Hi!

The problem was that _tar function which is responsible for the
completion was not available,
because I recently reordered my .profile and moved completion sourcing
before adding /opt/local/ PATHs.
This causes that the _tar was not loaded (the existence of the port
command in PATH  is prechecked)
So a single line swap in .profile can cause some headaches if you not
think about what your are doing :)

Cheers,
Andre