cmake mysql5

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Sun Oct 3 12:29:24 PDT 2010

On Oct 3, 2010, at 10:20 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Oct 3, 2010, at 11:39, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
>
>> Any tips on helping cmake find mysql.h?
>>
>> I'm using cmake portgroup. I see cmake has env vars to play with,
>> just thinking maybe someone already worked with cmake and mysql5.
>
> No idea. cmake is very confusing to me.
>
> Ideally, you would be able to tell cmake the path to the
> mysql_config script and it would use that to determine where the
> rest of MySQL is; that is the purpose of the mysql_config script.

The portgroup cmake doesn't appear to be documented in the guide http://guide.macports.org
  nor does man portgroup mention cmake.

I'm looking to add some defines and generally understand what options
are available for portgroup cmake.

Is there a query to find ports in portgroup cmake so I can look at
usages?

Something like "port list --portgroup cmake" which doesn't work.

Brad