cmake mysql5

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Oct 3 17:31:37 PDT 2010

On Oct 3, 2010, at 14:29, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:

> The portgroup cmake doesn't appear to be documented in the guide http://guide.macports.org nor does man portgroup mention cmake.

That's true; many of our portgroups are not documented anywhere yet. Assistance in writing that documentation is welcome.

> I'm looking to add some defines and generally understand what options are available for portgroup cmake.
>
> Is there a query to find ports in portgroup cmake so I can look at usages?
>
> Something like "port list --portgroup cmake" which doesn't work.

No, but you can "grep" through the portfiles. For example:

$ cd $(port dir zlib)/../..
$ grep ^PortGroup.*cmake */*/Portfile
audio/taglib/Portfile:PortGroup  cmake  1.0
devel/allegro/Portfile:PortGroup cmake 1.0
devel/box2d/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
devel/bullet/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
devel/chipmunk/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
devel/clucene-devel/Portfile:PortGroup       cmake 1.0
devel/grantlee/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
devel/json_spirit/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
devel/libhsplasma/Portfile:PortGroup                   cmake 1.0
devel/orocos-kdl/Portfile:PortGroup       cmake 1.0
devel/orocos-rtt/Portfile:PortGroup       cmake 1.0
devel/physfs/Portfile:PortGroup       cmake 1.0
devel/strigi/Portfile:PortGroup   cmake 1.0
games/PlasmaClient/Portfile:PortGroup                   cmake 1.0
gis/cgal/Portfile:PortGroup               cmake 1.0
gis/qgis/Portfile:PortGroup			cmake	1.0
graphics/OpenSceneGraph-devel/Portfile:PortGroup       cmake 1.0
graphics/nifticlib/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
graphics/opencv/Portfile:PortGroup                       cmake 1.0
graphics/osgswig-devel/Portfile:PortGroup       cmake 1.0
graphics/podofo/Portfile:PortGroup       cmake 1.0
graphics/scantailor/Portfile:PortGroup                       cmake 1.0
graphics/vtk5/Portfile:PortGroup   cmake 1.0
kde/polkit-qt/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
lang/gccxml-devel/Portfile:PortGroup 		cmake 1.0
math/eigen/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
math/newmat/Portfile:PortGroup         cmake 1.0
math/qhull/Portfile:PortGroup cmake 1.0
multimedia/avidemux/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
multimedia/lmms/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
net/libmsn/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
net/libproxy/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
net/vrpn/Portfile:PortGroup               cmake 1.0
science/flann/Portfile:PortGroup cmake 1.0
science/playerstage-player/Portfile:PortGroup         cmake 1.0
science/playerstage-stage/Portfile:PortGroup         cmake 1.0
science/qfsm/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
security/Vidalia/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
textproc/cuneiform/Portfile:PortGroup               cmake 1.0
textproc/ebook-tools/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
textproc/libplist/Portfile:PortGroup           cmake 1.0
textproc/wbxml2/Portfile:PortGroup         cmake 1.0
textproc/zorba/Portfile:PortGroup       cmake 1.0
$