Remove PPC macports from Intel Mac

Kurt Hillig khillig at umich.edu
Fri Oct 8 10:48:47 PDT 2010

Don't bother trying the port uninstall command, the "sudo rm -rf ..."
command in the uninstall documentation is sufficient.

http://guide.macports.org/chunked/installing.macports.uninstalling.html

                             Dr. Kurt Hillig
   UMNet Administration     I always tell the    Fax (734)763-4050
  University of Michigan     absolute truth,    Phone (734)647-8778
Ann Arbor, MI  48105-3640    as I see it.   EMail khillig(at)umich.edu