MultiMarkdown and LaTeX

Tim Visher tim.visher at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 05:51:15 PDT 2010

Hi Dan,

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Dan Ports <dports at macports.org> wrote:
> It looks like installing texlive-latex-extra will provide the missing
> package.

That does indeed seem to solve the OP.  As a follow up question (and
perhaps this is the time to move over to the MMD list) I'm now getting
the following error when trying to run pdflatex.

    dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libpoppler.6.dylib
      Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/pdflatex
      Reason: image not found
    sh: line 1: 79920 Trace/BPT trap          pdflatex mmd.tex

Is this something else that I can install via macports or is this a bug in MMD?

Thanks in advance!

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.