Kate Bi-Directional Typing

Hal Vaughan hal at halblog.com
Tue Oct 19 19:05:17 PDT 2010

Okay, maybe I searched with the wrong terms or I just didn't read the help info correctly, but it appears Kate has bi-directional support.

Does anyone know the shortcut keypress that activates this?  I seem to be hitting it accidentally sometimes because I'll be working in a file and suddenly everything I type goes right-to-left instead of left-to-right.  It only effects that one file, so I usually save the file, close it, and re-open it, but that's a pain sometimes.

Any idea what shortcut triggers this?

Thanks!

Hal