I'm a beginner so be nice to me

ronxroxx at comcast.net ronxroxx at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 15:33:23 PDT 2010

Hi Ryan, here my dlfcn.h file in its entirety:

/*
* Copyright (c) 2004-2005 Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.
*
* @APPLE_LICENSE_HEADER_START@
*
* This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of Original Code
* as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public Source License
* Version 2.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License. Please obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.opensource.apple.com/apsl/ and read it before using this
* file.
*
* The Original Code and all software distributed under the License are
* distributed on an 'AS IS' basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND APPLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
* Please see the License for the specific language governing rights and
* limitations under the License.
*
* @APPLE_LICENSE_HEADER_END@
*/

/*
Based on the dlcompat work done by:
Jorge Acereda <jacereda at users.sourceforge.net> &
Peter O'Gorman <ogorman at users.sourceforge.net>
*/

#ifndef _DLFCN_H_
#define _DLFCN_H_

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

#include <sys/cdefs.h>

#ifndef _POSIX_C_SOURCE
/*
* Structure filled in by dladdr().
*/
typedef struct dl_info {
const char *dli_fname; /* Pathname of shared object */
void *dli_fbase; /* Base address of shared object */
const char *dli_sname; /* Name of nearest symbol */
void *dli_saddr; /* Address of nearest symbol */
} Dl_info;

extern int dladdr(const void *, Dl_info *);
#endif /* not POSIX */

extern int dlclose(void * __handle);
extern char * dlerror(void);
extern void * dlopen(const char * __path, int __mode);
extern void * dlsym(void * __handle, const char * __symbol);

#define RTLD_LAZY 0x1
#define RTLD_NOW 0x2
#define RTLD_LOCAL 0x4
#define RTLD_GLOBAL 0x8

#ifndef _POSIX_C_SOURCE
#define RTLD_NOLOAD 0x10
#define RTLD_NODELETE 0x80

/*
* Special handle arguments for dlsym().
*/
#define RTLD_NEXT ((void *) -1) /* Search subsequent objects. */
#define RTLD_DEFAULT ((void *) -2) /* Use default search algorithm. */
#endif /* not POSIX */

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif