I'm a beginner so be nice to me

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Sep 3 17:52:50 PDT 2010

On Sep 3, 2010, at 17:33, ronxroxx at comcast.net wrote:

> Hi Ryan, here my dlfcn.h file in its entirety:

Ok, that's identical to mine. And you see it does define RTLD_NEXT:

> #define    RTLD_NEXT        ((void *) -1)    /* Search subsequent objects. */

So it still feels like this /usr/include/dlfcn.h is not being included, but rather some other dlfcn.h is. Let's do an exhaustive search on your hard drive for other places a dlfcn.h might be hiding:

find / -name dlfcn.h 2>/dev/null

This will take some time to run.

On my system, the only dlfcn.h's are in /usr/include and in the Developer SDKs.