I'm a beginner so be nice to me

ronxroxx at comcast.net ronxroxx at comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 08:50:25 PDT 2010

Ok, I'm not sure why helpman2 will not compile so I hacked bindtextdomain.c by adding the following line to it: RTLD_NEXT is taken directly from dlfcn.h.

#define RTLD_NEXT ((void *) -1)

Before doing this, I grep -r 'RTLC_NEXT' /usr/include/* to make sure it's not defined anywhere else. It's currently compiling and building openssl. I'll keep you posted.

whacky_mac