I'm a beginner so be nice to me

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Sep 4 13:56:18 PDT 2010

On Sep 4, 2010, at 14:13, ronxroxx at comcast.net wrote:

> Good day Ryan and I do appreciate your help.  I did not rm /opt/local/include/dlfcn.h because I was not instructed to do so.

See my previous email. You may not have seen it because I received a bounce that said your email server decided to blacklist my email server. Hopefully that resolved itself by now.

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-users/2010-September/021831.html

> I performed the hack below and got pass the helpman2 stuff but another error occurred while building dsniff.

Yes, dsniff is known not to install. See this ticket:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/23971

dsniff-devel seems to install, however, so try that.