HellaNzb-Help

Mack Johnson m_nez_j at mac.com
Sat Sep 4 15:57:12 PDT 2010

I updated my MacPorts, now hellanzb will not work for me. This what I got. is there any way to fix this?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/local/bin/hellanzb.py", line 17, in <module>
    from Hellanzb.Core import main
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Hellanzb/Core.py", line 9, in <module>
    from Hellanzb.HellaReactor import HellaReactor
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Hellanzb/HellaReactor.py", line 18, in <module>
    from twisted.internet.default import _NO_FILENO
ImportError: cannot import name _NO_FILENO

Mack Johnson