Building for different version and/or SDK

Harry van der Wolf hvdwolf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 00:17:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

I did read posts about this but can't find them back. Sorry if I raise the
question again.

In previous versions of macports it was possible to specify an SDK and a
"macosx-version-min" (-mmacosx-version-min from CFLAGS).
When switching from Leopard to Snow Leopard about 6 weeks ago I completely
wiped out my /opt to make a clean start so I can't find it from my old
macports.conf as well.

Can I still specify an SDK to be used, e.g. 10.5 or 10.6? (10.5 for building
without vdpau which isn't avalaible on Leopard)
And more important: Can I specify the "macosx-version-min" or what the
variable was called.
I read something that it was removed from 1.9.1 and would return in 1.9.2?

I build bundles based on macports and now from Snow Leopard I would like to
build for Leopard as well.

best,
Harry