Dia

Z zell08v at orange.fr
Mon Sep 20 13:53:36 PDT 2010

 I appreciate your help. I can tell you are all very nice.

For your diagnostic, I did have installed a lot of special libraries related
http://apron.cri.ensmp.fr/library/
like gmp, ppl, gcc4.0... Maybe that is the source of evil. Oh, I may have
forgotten one thing, the Ocaml installed in my system was initially for
linux but it compiled well in my Mac OS 10.5. And I also use fink, since all
software is not supported by Macport.

I may try uninstalling Mac Ports this or next weekend. Thank you for your
help.

-Zell

However, after skimming this post. My conclusion is that I may run a danger
for my existing software related to my work. Thank you all for the help. But
I might have to wear my hat as long as it fits.In fact, I suffered a lot for
the installation of ocaml, and some very special library like gmp or ppl.