Call to undefined function unixtojd()

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:59:11 PDT 2011

Hi  All,

 I installed Project Pier 0.7.8 beta. After logging in I got the PP debug
screen indicating:
Call to undefined function unixtojd() //
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.unixtojd.php
This is apparently related to the calendar function -
http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_ref_calendar.asp . I also understood this
is built in under PHP for Windows, but that the extension is not included
under the Linux PHP built. Does this go the same for the MacPorts PHP built?
How can I compile PHP myself to get the calendar extension added? Or do I
not have to recompile? I love the MacPorts PHP port and would prefer not to
tamper with it..

Thanks.

Cheers,

Jasper