I can't find file `pcrr8t' ... urgent!?

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Wed Apr 27 10:23:11 PDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 06:36:20PM +0200, Virginia Azzolini wrote:
> I download from macport the texlive-latex pkg on my laptop; uploaded to
> yesterday.
>
> from running> latex skeleton.tex I got the following* message.
> could someone indicate me which additional pkg i need to download to
> find pcrr8t module or a work around to this problem?

pcrr8t is in the port texlive-fonts-recommended.

If you installed only texlive-latex you will likely have other problems
too; this is the absolute minimum installation necessary to run LaTeX
but does not include any of the add-on packages people usually use.

You probably want to install the texlive metaport, which contains the
most common packages.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/