Change prefix path

Kraus Philipp philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de
Sat Apr 30 01:55:31 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm new with macports, but not new with OSX and Unox (Gentoo). I've
installed macports under Leo and Snow Leopard. I would like to install
the kcachegrind for visualize some valgrind logs. I have seen that I
can configure the --prefix parameter under /opt/local/etc/macports/
macports.conf

Can I setup the path eg /opt/mymacports/ ? So that all tools, that are
installed by port under this directory? The library path I would set
with the environmantal variables. I would like to seperate the port
binaries and all other system components.

Thx

Phil