activate installed packaged

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Apr 30 09:47:12 PDT 2011

Please use Reply All so this discussion stays on the mailing list.

On Apr 30, 2011, at 11:43, Kraus Philipp wrote:

> Am 30.04.2011 um 18:26 schrieb Ryan Schmidt:
>
>> Please read:
>>
>> http://trac.macports.org/wiki/ProblemHotlist#xmlwf
>
> Sorry, I've read them, because I have installed swiprolog before macports. I have uninstalled macports with this instruction and reinstall it, but I get the error again

That should not be possible. Please try uninstalling again. Verify, after uninstalling MacPorts, that /opt/local/bin/xmlwf does not exist anymore. Then install MacPorts again, and install the expat port and verify it installs correctly. Do not install the swi-prolog binary package again. If you need swi-prolog, install the swi-prolog port in MacPorts.