texlive-basic update broken

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Tue Aug 9 15:12:24 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 09, 2011 at 01:38:18PM -0700, Dan Ports wrote:
> Yes, that should work. During the upgrade process there may be some
> transient format generation failures, but they shouldn't stop the
> upgrade, and once the upgrade finishes the errors should be resolved
> and you should have a working installation.

Hmm. Although `port upgrade outdated` worked correctly (I just tried it
again), some other commands might abort with an error.

I just committed a fix, which  should be available via selfupdate in
half an hour or so.

Of course, it's still essential to upgrade all the texlive ports. You
may still have problems if you haven't updated them all to the 2011
version.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/