LM32 toolchain on MacPorts

Yann Sionneau yann at minet.net
Sun Aug 14 11:05:30 PDT 2011

Hello Milkymist ML, MacPorts ML, and Ryan,

I would like to announce that I just submitted for review on MacPorts
bugtracker an update [0] for the already available lm32-rtems-binutils
port which updates it from version 2.20.90 to 2.21.1

I also submitted a new port [1] : lm32-rtems-gcc

The latter will make it possible for Mac developers to contribute to the
Milkymist project !

I am waiting for feed backs from the MacPorts community (I guess from
Ryan in particular), I will let you know when it will be pushed into
MacPorts repository :)

[0] - https://trac.macports.org/ticket/30766
[1] - https://trac.macports.org/ticket/30767

Best regards,