adding pdflib to php4

Leez theleez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:26:50 PST 2011

Ahhh, okay.  Thanks for letting me know.

Unfortunately I have one site I work on that "can't" be upgraded to php5.
So my test server needs to run php4 as well so I can work on it.  I would be
super appreciative of a pdflib variant to php4 if you have the time.  Or if
there is some work-around that I can do that's not too advanced.

Thanks Ryan.