Compiling PL/R (R language module for PostgreSQL database)

JP Glutting jpglutting at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:33:44 PST 2011

Hi Joe!

I love PL/R, it is going to be great for my Master's thesis project. Thanks
for making it! I also see it being a real powerful tool going forward for
other projects.

I assumed the x86_64 directories (etc.) are used for platform-specific
features, but I wouldn't know for sure.

BTW, since you are on this list, is PL/R actually packaged for Macports? Or
might you consider it? I couldn't find it in in the package list.

Cheers,
JP