Problems building Atlas

Tim Bunnell bunnell at asel.udel.edu
Tue Feb 22 14:30:50 PST 2011

Yup. Is there a specific form of port clean that would be good to use to tidy up?

Thanks,

On Feb 22, 2011, at 5:25 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Feb 22, 2011, at 16:23, Tim Bunnell wrote:
>
>> Atlas has been in the process of building on my machine for several hours now. Based on this discussion I'm inclined to stop it. Will the previous 3.9.35 installation still be intact if I do so?
>
> Yes, assuming you successfully installed it (i.e. "port installed atlas" shows atlas @3.9.35_0 is installed and active)

Director, Center for Pediatric Auditory and Speech Sciences (CPASS)
Head, Speech Research Lab    | Adjunct Associate Professor
duPont Hospital for Children | Comp. and Info. Sciences / Linguistics
Voice: 1+302+651-6835        | University of Delaware
Fax:   1+302+651-6895        | URL: www.asel.udel.edu/speech/