Problems with gnuplot from marcports

Marcelo Chiapparini marcelo.chiapparini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:05:40 PST 2011

Hi Jean-Francois, thanks for the reply,

using the full path the error message is the same:

Yggdrasill2:cbpf marcelo$ gnuplot

G N U P L O T
 Version 4.4 patchlevel 2
last modified Wed Sep 22 12:10:34 PDT 2010
System: Darwin 10.5.0

Copyright (C) 1986-1993, 1998, 2004, 2007-2010
Thomas Williams, Colin Kelley and many others

gnuplot home:     http://www.gnuplot.info
faq, bugs, etc:   type "help seeking-assistance"
 immediate help:   type "help"
plot window:      hit 'h'

Terminal type set to 'aqua'
gnuplot> load
"/Users/marcelo/Dropbox/trabalho/pesquisa/materia-nuclear/t-finita/cbpf/qhdmmint.gplt"

                       ^
         Cannot open load file
'/Users/marcelo/Dropbox/trabalho/pesquisa/materia-nuclear/t-finita/cbpf/qhdmmint.gplt'
         util.c: No such file or directory

May be a environmental variable issue, I don't know...

Thanks

Marcelo