Autoconf 2.68 vs. 2.67 problem

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:01:22 PST 2011

Hi all,

please disregard this all.

The autogen warnings are just that, warnings, which can be avoided by fixing configure.in files with this information:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-autoconf/2010-09/msg00092.html

The problem with Dosbox was partially that I didn't run into this problem before for some reason, but to build in 32bit the compiler binaries need to be set to arch i386 as well.

Problem fixed :)

Thanks anyway and sorry for the spam :)

Dominik