KMyMoney 1.0.5 without online banking support? [solved]

Matthias Schneider thiasder at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 6 08:40:46 PST 2011

Hi,

My problem is solved now.

I have installed the kmm_banking plugin in addition to kmymoney package. Still the Online Banking menu did not show up when I started KMyMoney via the Application Launcher installed in Applications/MacPorts.

It seems that the problem was solved when calling kmymoney2 from the shell. Then the Online Banking menu (showing aqbanking) was visible.

Now Online Banking is also visible when starting KMyMoney via the Application Launcher.

Maybe some components got only searched or registered after the shell start of the application.

Thanks to Marko and Ryan for your comments!

Best regards
Matthias