No hyphenation patterns were loaded for...

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Mon Jan 17 02:34:35 PST 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 11:32:51PM +0100, Tore Haug-Warberg wrote:
> "No hyphenation patterns were loaded for the language 'Norsk'"
>
> I have tried to refresh the TeX databases with "texhash" and "fmtutil
> --all" without success. Apart from other Macports installations there
> are no other third part programs on my computer. So, what can then be
> wrong?

This is a bug (thanks for reporting it!). We should be regenerating all
formats whenever we add or remove hyphenation files.

I fixed the ports to do just that in r75187, so running selfupdate and
updating your outdated ports should get things working for you.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/