Why does MacPorts Mercurial behave differently from Windows Mercurial?

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Jan 20 19:55:50 PST 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 06:07, Russell Jones
<russell.jones at physics.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Might be the EOL character sequence differing. Have you tried applying the utilities in the port dos2unix?

It's not an EOL issue, below is the output I receive when running the
sample sequence.
I haven't tested this using the packaged installation from Selenic to
narrow it down as a MacPorts vs Mac bug, but I can say that the Ubuntu
distribution completes a successful merge.

arno  s  hautala    /-|   arno at alum.wpi.edu

pgp b2c9d448