python version dependencies

Björn Lundin b.f.lundin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 06:54:48 PST 2011

Hmm, found the answer myself:
use py27-appcript instead of py-appscript, and py27-psycopg2 instaed
of py-psycopg.

I now realise that python ports are divided betweeen versions.

Mac-mini:py-appscript bnl$ port search py27-appscript
py27-appscript @0.22.0 (python)
    High-level application scripting package for Python
Mac-mini:py-appscript bnl$ port search py27-psycopg2
py27-psycopg2 @2.3.2 (python, databases)
    A python DBAPI-2.0 ompliant database adapter for postgresql
Mac-mini:py-appscript bnl$
/Björn

--
/Björn