iOS cross compiling support

James Gregurich bayoubengal at mac.com
Fri Jan 28 15:08:24 PST 2011

That would certainly work for MacOSX. What if the host isn't an apple OS? There is certainly support for freebsd in darwin ports. I would assume it is meant to be generic.

for the record, the precise definition of my terms are....

host = system with dev tools that builds the product
target = system upon which the product executes.

BTW. this discussion can be moved to the developer list if that is desired.

-James