pre 2.0 EOL timeframe?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jul 20 13:56:44 PDT 2011

>>>>> "Ryan" == Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> writes:

Ryan> MacPorts 2.0 isn't fundamentally different from MacPorts 1.9. I'm
Ryan> not certain why we didn't call it 1.10. Blame the marketing
Ryan> department. :)

Oh, for some reason, I thought this was an entirely different engine or
something.  Maybe I was confused by the ability to install it as an
ordinary user not needing sudo in front of every port command.

In that case, does the "selfupdate" I'm doing every day automatically
bring me to 2.0 when it's final?