GCC Version

Paul C crispy1975 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:29:07 PDT 2011

Irritatingly both gcc45 and gcc46 fail with the following output...

checking for the correct version of gmp.h... yes
checking for the correct version of mpfr.h... yes
checking for the correct version of mpc.h... yes
checking for the correct version of the gmp/mpfr/mpc libraries... no
configure: error: Building GCC requires GMP 4.2+, MPFR 2.3.1+ and MPC
0.8.0+.
Try the --with-gmp, --with-mpfr and/or --with-mpc options to specify
their locations.

I stripped out those libs and let MacPorts download and compile them so
not quite sure what's going on there. I would have thought the locations
were fine as the header files were located correctly. :-/