Installing recoll on mac os x

james collins james.collins75 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 17:07:34 PDT 2011

I am thinking of reinstalling my operating system. I think I am making this harder than it should be?

If I started fresh all I should have to do is install macports and then run sudo port install recoll?

Like I don't have to download recoll or edit the configuration file?

The reason I am going to reinstall my operating system is because I have installed and uninstalled macports like 5 times.

I wondered if I reinstall macports will it overide previous versions? And I also wondered why my installer didn't install to /opt/local ?

Sent from my iPhone