Unable to install clang - ld64 fails

Martin Gilday martin.lists at imap.cc
Sun Jun 19 15:41:02 PDT 2011

ar.h correctly defines AR_EFMT1, as you describe.  XCode is in the
standard place, 4 was installed through the MacStore with all defaults.
This is quite a new macbook and I have relatively little installed, and
it is set up very similarly to my mac mini, where ld64 builds fine.  If
it is only affecting me, rather than a port problem, then I will start
over when Lion is out.

Thanks for you help Ryan.