MacPorts Migration Problems

Scott Webster sewebster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:43:46 PST 2011

Don't upgrade, just delete your macports installation per the
instructions and start over from scratch.  If you really want to know
which ports you had installed before, you can likely figure that out
by examining the directory structure in /opt/local.

That's what I'd do anyway.  Macports doesn't support upgrading across
different systems, so even if you'd found this problem earlier the
solution would be the same...

Scott