MacPorts Migration Problems

Tyson Brown tyson.brown at usask.ca
Wed Mar 2 19:37:05 PST 2011

Thanks all for your patience and responses, I got it hammered out....  The version I was running initially looks like it was 1.6.0, it looks like it had a somewhat different directory structure than what the removal documentation was listing.  Finally just removed the whole /opt directory (since this is purely a development/playtime machine) and that enabled me to run the 1.9.2 installer....

- Tyson.Brown at usask.ca  - Tel: (306) 966-4758, Fax: (306) 966-4938
   U of S Blackboard Coordination: http://blackboard.usask.ca/
   U of S Web Coordination:   http://www.usask.ca/web_project/
Blackboard CE 8 Support: webct_support at usask.ca