qemu-usermode, install problems. Requires gcc 3.x

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Thu Mar 3 03:40:26 PST 2011

On 03/03/2011 12:28 AM, Fredrik wrote:
> I'm have tried to install qemu-usermode and get an error. In the log
> file the stated reason is:

I have no idea if qemu-usermode still works. I ignored it in the past
while I upgraded qemu. Older qemu versions (pre-0.10.x IIRC) required
gcc 3.x for some targets.

But it seems like there are only i386 and ppc darwin user targets, which
does not sound very helpful as that can already be executed natively or
using Rosetta on recent Macs. Is that what you are after?

Rainer