how to change encfs installation script to skip macfuse

seron mirimiri66 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 05:43:32 PDT 2011

When I try to install encfs it fails to install macfuse (2.0.3) as I have a
newer version (2.1.7) installed from the official site. Other software
depends on 2.1.7 so uninstalling it is not an option. So what I was thinking
was to edit the macports script for installing encfs to skip macfuse and
hopefully use the one already installed. How could I accomplish this and
also keep the script from being overwritten when the macports install script
library is refreshed?