build binary package with all dependencies

Kraus Philipp philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de
Sun May 1 18:08:16 PDT 2011

Hello,

I've installed with macports kcachgrind and I would like to build a
binary package with all dependencies. I run port dmg kcachgrind and
get the DMG file, but in the file / installer there are only the files
of kcachgrind. A lot of libraries are not inserted into the installer
package, so if I run kcachgrind after installation, I can't run it,
because the loader can't find the dyld files.

Can I add them into the package automatically?

Thx

Phil