Compatible with Mac OS X Server 10.6?

René Fournier m5 at renefournier.com
Mon May 2 22:23:23 PDT 2011

Your suggestion work great. Used Macports to get Apache w/OpenSSL latest installed, then just changed the path in Server Admin to point mod_ssl to the Macports location. Awesome.

One thing though, I tried the same with libphp.so, restarted Web Service... and nothing. No time ti investigate, I changed it back. So... for some reason the MacPorts version of PHP did not get along with Server Admin and/or Apple's Apache install.