problem installing iAIDA

Alejandro Carabe-Fernandez acarabe at partners.org
Fri May 20 12:02:36 PDT 2011

I get the following message when I try to install iAIDA:

dhcp-132-183-2-119:~ alex$ sudo port install iAIDA --with-root ~/Users/alex/Applications/root -d
Password:
Can't map the URL 'file://.' to a port description file ("Could not find Portfile in /Users/alex").
Please verify that the directory and portfile syntax are correct.
Error: A default port name could not be supplied.
Error: Port iAIDA not found
Before reporting a bug, first run the command again with the -d flag to get complete output.
dhcp-132-183-2-119:~ alex$

could you help?

Thanks

dispose of the e-mail.