Request: make the ML's default return candidate be the ML

Phillip Koebbe phillip.koebbe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 08:37:22 PST 2011

On Nov 26, 2011, at 10:19 AM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:

> Could Mailman be configured to set the Reply-To header to the mailing list address? Theoretically.

Or to use the mailing list's address as the from? I believe that's what Google Groups does: You get the message from the same address you send one to. In my experience, that seems to work out well. And there is the added benefit that we are not broadcasting our email addresses around. Some might find that appealing.

Phillip